When a player enters the game they will select a player class or area of expertise. Each player class has special abilities and/or improved attributes.
- Improved barricading speed
- Improved barricade strength
- Can create anti virus from scavenged chemicals
- Ability to heal health in others
- Increased resistance to infection
- Inflicts greater damage with firearms and military weapons
- Can create timed and triggered IEDs from explosive objects and electrical devices created by electronics/communications expert.
- Less detectable to zombies, human NPCs and other players when in 'stealth mode'
- Ability to 'sense' possible threats
- Improved health
- Improved speed
- Improved melee
- Able to go longer without food and water
Electronics & Communications
- Can create and repair communications equipment such as personal radio transmitters, radios, and CB radios using scavenged electrical equipment.
- Can create remote, tripped and timed detonators using scavenged electrical equipment. These detonators can be used by a weapons expert to create IEDs with.